If you have a reunion planned, and would like to let others know, don't forget to contact us so that we can advertise it on this website.
If you are planning to return to Nottingham for your reunion, Experience Nottinghamshire can advise you on what's hot and happening in the city around the time of your event. Whether or not you are planning a get-together, they can provide you with information and discounts on hotel accommodation, venues and events in the city. For more details visit www.experiencenottinghamshire.com.
Ten steps to planning your reunion
- Submit details of your proposed reunion to email@example.com. If you haven't yet done so, don't forget to become a member of this site so that you can add a message to the discussion forum in the Venture Online alumni community area. It could be a great place to pick up ideas from other reunion organisers.
- Check out the availability of possible venues and decide what type of event you want.
- Plan at least six months ahead.
- Ask your Alumni Association for a class list to see if we can help you get in touch with some of your 'old' friends. We can forward your invitations on by email or post to any of your class mates.
- All replies received by the Alumni Association will be forwarded to you.
- Send out further information to those who have expressed an interest in attending.
- You might want to think about asking people for photos of your time at the University in order to theme your event.
- Don't forget to ask all of your reunion friends to update the Alumni Association with their latest contact details.
- RELAX AND ENJOY, but don't forget to send in news and photos from your reunion to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do it all again next year!